Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{DIYOD Wedding Wednesday} Teacups!!

By now you guys know I'm a sucker for a lot of things: lace, ruffles, burlap, and ribbon, just to name a few. But there is one that I've never shared with you before, and I figured Wedding Wednesday was as good a day as any. Ladies, allow me to introduce you to another of my obsessions... Teacups!! So dainty, and delicate, and well, everything the girly side of me wants to be :) Here are a few of my favorite wedding teacup projects.

Teacup Candles
I don't exactly have many of these beauties lying around but if I did, I would most definitely do this with them! How pretty would these be as a part of your wedding setup or (if you had a lot of them) as wedding favors!?

This is an awesome tutorial provided by Martha Stewart and found on Weddingbee.


These cute candles can be purchased from Ecram1 in a variety of scents!


Teacup Cake Stand
I tried like CRAAZY to find a place with DIY instructions for these cake stands but couldn't find one, but how CUTE are they?! I'm thinking you drill holes in plates and use an old thrifted cake stand, take it apart, and use the metal centers to assemble. But, it may not actually be that easy:) If you're not up for experimenting, highteaforalice has them for sale in her shop and they're darling!




Teacup Cake Topper
One word for this project: Precious!

DIY instructions provided by The Ardent Sparrow



Teacup Cupcakes!!
Um...Yum!! What a cute way to dress up a cupcake presentation! No tutorial needed, just bake and drop inside. I. Love. This!!

{pic credits}


P.S. Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway! Enter to win the Easter Lily Backdrop!




Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...